I give 200% to every task I undertake on behalf of my employer. Dynamic, resilient and loyal, I can think creatively and quickly to find business solutions within a pressured environment, solo and unsupervised or working as an integral part of a team group. Sometimes descibed as a “Maverick”... someone who refuses to play by the rules and isn’t scared to cross the line of conformity. But my unorthodox tactics sometimes get results!
- 43 years old (born 16/09/1969), outgoing confident personality with good people skills
- Ability to negotiate and liased with others at any level and manage teams as required
- Persuasive, determined and conscientious individual who consistently delivers 200%
- Loyal, self motivated and flexible within the ever changing business landscape
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
I take a keen interested in outdoor sports, having ran over 6 half marathons and completed hundreds of outside hill walks across the Scottish countryside. In 2005 as part of a three-man team, I successfully completed the 214-mile ‘Southern Upland Way’ walk over a period of 12 days, which raised over £2000 for a local children’s charity, Yorkhill Hospital. More recently, enjoy walking, music, socialising with family and friends and frequent visits to my Parents Guest House in Blackpool.